As a sheet metal worker you remove dent, flatten, align, shape and adjust body parts. You determine for each car its damage and which parts need to be repaired or replaced. You repair the necessary parts and you prepare the vehicle for the next operation.
- You have received training as a body repairer or you have gained the necessary experience in a bodywork shop.
- You have a good knowledge of the parts of a delivery van.
- You can weld with a semi-automatic machine, spot welds, autogenous welds and argon welds.
- You have an eye for quality, safety and the environment.
- You are a fast, good worker and above all a great colleague.
- You join a dynamic and growing company that likes to offer you opportunities.
- You work with the most modern equipment on the market.
- You are part of a professional and highly motivated team.
- You will receive a competitive salary, supplemented a package of fringe benefits.