We are currently in
Brussels (1) looking for claim handlers.
You start as an account manager and follow up the customer files from the first contact to the car pick-up.
You will be requested to use our ERP package PlanManager. After the training and induction period, we trust you with a great deal of responsibility to start up and handle claim files.
- You are a contact point for directors, insurance companies, brokers and experts.
- You are responsible for a proper, professional and correct communication with all partners involved.
- You take pictures of the damage.
- You start new files and draw up damage specifications.
- You are familiar with the various repair techniques and you ensure a correct planning, a division of tasks and an optimal flow in the workshop and warehouse; in consultation with the workshop manager.
- You schedule a date for the repair and inform the stock manager about the parts that need to be ordered.
- You electronically monitor the repair and its complete administration, each time according to the specific procedure of the type of customer (private customers, leasing and insurance companies, ...).
- You prepare and complete the billing.
- You have a bachelor’s degree and you are passionate about the sector, good technical background regarding automotive technology is a plus.
- You write flawless Dutchand you have a good knowledge of French. You have at least a basic knowledge of English.
- You are proactive and you work accurately and systematically, but always with the necessary and required flexibility.
- You are an enterprising person with a sense of responsibility and the ambition to build something.
- You are service-oriented with a strong focus on quality.
- You are analytical and you are familiar with one or more electronic management systems. You master current office applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- You are communicative, friendly, assertive and you feel secure.
- You have a driving license type B.
- You live in the area of Antwerp, Mechelen or Waasland or you are willing to settle there.
- You join a dynamic and growing company that likes to offer you opportunities.
- You receive an extensive training.
- You get a lot of responsibility and a very diverse range of tasks, which makes every day look differently.
- You are part of a professional and highly motivated team.
- You will receive a competitive salary, supplemented with a package of fringe benefits.