As a Diagnosis and Parts Officer you are responsible for the various diagnosis processes before, during and after the repair. You are also responsible for everything regarding the management of spare parts and for the planning of the driver and the job students, employed in the workshop.
- You carry out diagnostic processes before, during and after the repair.
- You provide education and training in diagnostic tools.
- You are responsible for the follow up of the diagnoses.
Spare parts management:
- You manage and set up the warehouse of our location in Mortsel.
- You receive the parts and scan them to make them visible in the system.
- You check the conformity of the delivered parts.
- You register the parts in PlanManager and check subsequent delivery.
- You manage the parts that are returned in Plan Manager.
- You make a check regarding the use of the parts.
- You manage the backorder list.
- You place additional orders for parts.
- You manage the transport planning and you guide the driver.
- You guide the job students who are employed in the workshop.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in, for example, car technology.
- You speak and write excellent Dutch and have a good knowledge of French.
- You are smooth and enterprising and know how to handle things.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You have a driving license type B.
- You are a team player who can motivate and stimulate.
- You join a dynamic and growing company that likes to offer you opportunities.
- You get a varied job with a lot of responsibility in which you can develop your talents.
- You work in an environment that heavily invests in digitization to make its processes run more smoothly and efficiently.
- You are part of a professional and highly motivated team.
- You will receive a competitive salary, supplemented with a package of fringe benefits.