With 11 branches (Antwerp, Waasland, Brussels, Ghent, Liège, Nivelles, Awans, Mechelen, Kortrijk, Etterbeek and Hasselt), Cryns Carrosserie Center is one of the leading body shops in Belgium. Customer friendliness, excellent service and modern craftsmanship are our three main pillars. Both individuals, companies and leasing and insurance companies find their way to Cryns. In this way, our driven and experienced employees repair more than 10,000 vehicles per year.
In order to continue to grow, we are looking for an Allround Workshop Manager for our location in Mechelen
What does your position as Allround Workshop Manager entail?
- You will be deployed as an Allround Carrossier with specialization in assembly, disassembly and sheet metal:
- You dismantle or remove body parts from a vehicle
- You assemble new or repaired body parts
- You process, repair or replace multiple types of material of body parts (steel, plastic, aluminum, etc.)
- You take on the role as Workshop Manager in various Cryns sites according to the needs of the sites:
- You manage and coach the employees in the workshop
- You coordinate the daily work schedule and consult with the File and Claims Management team the planning of the incoming and outgoing vehicles
- You solve technical problems
- You monitor the quality of the work delivered
- You offer support in the workshop if necessary
- You order the necessary body parts and process the necessary administration in PlanManager
- Under the leadership of the COO, you will set up, implement and follow up various operational improvement projects:
- You perform problem analyses with a view to process optimization
- You work out an action plan for implementation
- You implement the project on the work floor and take the necessary actions with internal and external people
- You provide the necessary training and information sessions about the projects
- You report to the COO
Your skills as an Allround Workshop Manager? A real chameleon...
- You have received training as a body repairer or you have gained the necessary experience in a body shop.
- You have a good knowledge of the parts of a (van) car.
- You can work well independently and also function excellently in a team.
- You have excellent organizational and managerial skills with demonstrable experience as a Workshop Manager or in a managerial role;
- You like to take initiative with your analytical mind to improve, make processes more efficient
- You have an eye for quality, safety and the environment.
What do we happily provide for you? You get what you deserve